Theme Info & Details
Today is a free WordPress theme created by the awesome team here at WPExplorer (aka AJ Clarke). It’s a standard blogging theme with a grid style homepage and archives that supports a large featured image (optional). The theme has a couple advertisement spots (header/footer) and of course you can place ads in your sidebar, it has options to choose a custom logo, you can alter the default grid to 1,2,3 or 4 columns as well as you can alter your main layouts between left, right or no sidebar.
The theme is super fast, un-bloated and coded to the highest WordPress standards. In minutes you’ll be able to update your blog to something better (stop using that slow and lame free theme). And there isn’t anything to setup, just activate the theme and go to the WordPress Customizer to choose your main theme settings and custom image cropping options (no cropping by default to prevent your server from cropping images when you may not want to).
Today Free WordPress Theme Features
- GPL license
- Responsive design – looks great in all mobile devices
- Well coded to WordPress standards
- Various Customizer settings included to alter your grid columns, add social links, add advertisements, show/hide post and entry sections and more!
- Very fast and lightweight
- Built-in options to select custom image sizes
- Related posts section (optional)
- Social share links on posts (optional)
- Author bio on posts (optional and with social links)
- Contributors/Authors page template
- Support for the Contact Form 7 plugin
- Theme Checked and Theme Unit Tested
- Easily alter the footer credits via a child theme (none of that encoded crap)
- Automatic Updates
- Free for all WPExplorer.com members (if you want to share are theme with others please link to our site, we spend a lot of time and money creating, supporting and updating our free themes)
+ File name: [WP] Today Magazine & Blog Free WordPress Theme free download
+ Type: Free WordPress Template
+ Source: wpexplorer.com
+ License: Free for personal and commercial use with attribution
+ Note: require sign up new account to download